An elegant soiree…
Upcoming Event – An Austen Soiree
You are all cordially invited by Maria Grazia, and Jane Austen, and an exciting array of twenty-nine authors and bloggers to celebrate the 236th birthday of the estimable Miss Jane Austen.
Join us, December 16th
There will be two gifts at each location, one for Jane, and one, possibly, for you! Each location will be hosting a giveaway. Please be sure to read the details of how to enter and the rules on their respective sites.
- Maria Grazia of My Jane Austen Book Club & me here at November’s Autumn
- Alyssa Goodnight
- Austen Authors
- Austenprose, Laurel Ann Nattress
- Brant Flakes, Marilyn Brant
- Choc Lit Authors’ Corner, Juliet Archer
- The Fiction vs. Reality Smackdown, Karen Doornebos
- First Draft, Cindy Jones
- The Heroine’s Bookshelf, Erin Blakemore
- Jane Austen Brazil, Adriana Zardini
- The Jane Austen Film ClubJenny Allworthy
- Jane Austen SequelsJane Odiwe
- Jane Started It! Laura Hile, Susan Kaye, Pamela Aidan, and Barbara Cornthwaite
- Jane Austen in Vermont, Deb
- Jennifer Becton
- Kaitlin Saunders
- Mesmered’s Blog, Prue Batten
- O! Beauty Unattempted, Emily Snyder
- One Literature Nut, Becky Rhodehouse
- Patrice Sarath
- Pemberley Variations, Abigail Reynolds
- Reading, Writing, Working, Playing, Jane Greensmith
- Regency Sketches, Farida Mestek
- Regina Jeffers
- El Salón de Té de Jane
- SemiTrue Stories, C. Allyn Pierson
- Sharon Lathan
- Stiletto Storytime, Courtney Webb
- Urban Girl Takes Vermont, Vera Nazarian
- vvb32 reads, Velvet
I look forward to joining the Jane Austen soiree you have planned. Will there be dancing?
@Poof … books Dancing, music, fine clothing, friendliness, good food and handsome Regency officers and gentlemen. Beware of any scoundrel who might join the crowd 🙂
Thanks Prue for joining us in this celebration of our beloved Miss Austen.
Prue – this sounds like lots of fun! I’d love to make it, though I’m sure you’ll understand that my recent long absence reflects my hectic lifestyle and illness, so I don’t think I’ll be about. Hope you have a quite fabulous time!